These decadent Anglo-Italian truffle butter toasties made with TRUBEL white truffle butter will make a great impression at your Sunday roast, brunch, but they’re also simple enough to serve on a regular morning or as a side. This butter can also be used as a spread on a piece of meat, fish or chicken.
Makes 2 toasties
Prep time: 2mins
Notes / tips
- Make sure you remove the lid from the jar before putting it in the microwave
- Time it takes to get the butter to a creamy texture as in image will depend on strength of microwave and room temperature. Stay next to the microwave and keep an eye - it should not melt but only start becoming creamy; mix thoroughly to evenly distribute the truffle across the butter as this is an 100% natural product
- Parmesan cheese can be replaced with Pecorino, Comte or Cornish Kern cheese
- Use good sourdough bread – it does make a difference
- 1 jar TRUBEL White Truffle Butter
- 2 slices of good sourdough bread, toasted
- 15g grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Get the truffle butter to room temperature and take the lid off the jar.
- Heat the jar in a microwave until the butter starts becoming creamy but not melted, 7-12 seconds.
- Remove the jar and mix the butter thoroughly until all the truffle is spread across the jar.
- Meantime toast the sourdough bread.
- Spread the truffle butter on the sourdough bread, sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Remember this: Parmesan cheese and TRUBEL White Truffle Butter is a pairing made in heaven!