Yields 2 as a main
Prep time: 5mins, cooking time: 20mins, Total time: 25mins
- 250g / 1 wheel Camembert Cheese
- 100ml White Truffle Maple Syrup
- Baguette / sourdough / crackers to serve
- Preheat your oven to 180c.
- Remove the cheese from its plastic packaging and then place back into the wooden packaging.
- Make a 2cm core in the middle of the Camembert wheel. Drizzle 20ml of white truffle maple syrup in and cover with the piece you just removed
- Place into a baking tray and bake for 15-20mins or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove the cheese from the oven, transfer to whatever dish you are serving the cheese on, then drizzle as much truffle maple syrup as you like over the warm cheese
- Eat immediately with good crackers, baguette or sourdough toast.