TRUBEL Truffle Maple Syrup turns a mild-mannered cheese into the superhero of a gathering. This version keeps things easy and delicious—simply unwrap the goats cheese then drizzle with the truffle maple and top with pickled onions and gherkins.
Makes 1 side or one part of a cheeseboard
Prep time: 2mins
- 1 bottle TRUBEL White Truffle Maple Syrup
- Good sourdough bread, toasted
- 2 small wheels of Soft British Goats Cheese
- Pickled onions
- Pickled gherkins
- Chop the goats cheese into small chunks
- Top with the pickled onions and gherkins
- Drizzle with TRUBEL Truffle Maple Syrup and enjoy with a piece of sourdough bread
Tip: Truffle maple syrup is best paired with cheeses such as goats cheese, Brie and Camembert.