Truffle French fries are addictive! There’s no arguing with that. Potatoes, cut into finger food size and then fried or baked until perfectly golden. Or... you could take it to the next level loading them with cheese and TRUBEL Black Truffle Paste.
Yields 3-4 as a side dish
Active = 30min Total = 30min
Notes / Tips
- Have to be eaten hot
- 100ml double cream
- 50g Red Leicester Cheese, grated
- 50g Gruyere Cheese, grated
- 50g mozarella, grated
- 40g Black Truffle Paste
- 300g ready to bake French Fries
- 12g Chopped Herbs (equal parts parsley, chives, and dill)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a sauce-pot over medium heat, heat the double cream until it is hot enough to melt the cheese in. Do not boil.
- Pour into a strong blender and add the three cheeses. Blend until all melted and mixed.
- If you do not have a good blender whisk thoroughly until all the cheese is melted and the sauce is warm and gooey.
- Add the truffle paste then cover the pot with a lid and keep warm until you are ready to assemble your fries.
- Fry or bake the French fries as per pack instructions
- Transfer to a bowl lined with kitchen paper to help remove extra oil. Season immediately with salt and fresh black pepper, toss and then remove the kitchen paper from the bowl.
- Season the fries with the 3 cheese mixture and herbs, salt and pepper.
- Eat warm!
TRUBEL Black Truffle Paste will turn those gorgeous French fries into a masterpiece, truffle fries!