Yields 2 large salads
Prep time: 10mins, cooking time: 45mins, Total time: 55mins
Notes / tips
- Make sure you add the squash with all the juices from the baking to the salad.
- 500g Butternut Squash, cut in cubes
- 200g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp White Truffle Maple Syrup (or more to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5ml white wine vinegar
- Handful kale per serving
- Butternut squash: preheat oven to 180c. Peel and cube your squash and toss with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and wrap in a single layer in a greased kitchen foil. Roast for 40-45mins until tender.
- Yoghurt dressing: whisk 2tbsp of white truffle maple syrup into the Greek yoghurt and add the white wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Kale: wash and dry your chopped kale. Sautee for 1min just before you serve the salad.
- Layer the Greek yoghurt dressing in two bowls. Split the squash over two bowls, add the kale and drizzle the remaining truffle maple. Eat immediately.