Enjoy a TRUBEL twist on the traditional cheesecake with this recipe using our unique Truffle Maple Syrup. Inspired by creating vegan and gluten free cakes, Raffo & Ridgeway have created this delightful cheesecake for us using the TRUBEL White Truffle Maple Syrup. The simple recipe means you can create it easily and enjoy a touch of luxury in your next celebration cake. It tastes delicious and it’s suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Approx 3 hours
• You will need to chill the base for a couple of hours so give yourself plenty of time to make this delicious cheesecake
• This cheesecake is suitable for vegans and vegetarians and looks amazing as a celebration cake.
• You will need a cake tin with a loose bottom and a blender to get the best results.
- 1 x pack of firm tofu 120g
- 9 Tbsp TRUBEL White Truffle Maple Syrup
- 10g / 2 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1pc vanilla pod
- 60g / 4 Tbsp cornflour
- 400ml / 1 tin coconut milk
- Juice of 1/2 lemon – 4 Tbsp
- Zest of 1 lemon
For the base
- 250g / 1 pk Biscoff biscuits
- 100g melted margarine
- Edible Flowers
- TRUBEL White Truffle Maple Syrup
- Lemon Zest
- Make the base first by melting all of the margarine in a mixing bowl and blitzing the pack of Biscoff biscuits in a food processor
- Mix the biscuit crumbs with the melted margarine in a baking tin with a loose bottom. And press the base down so it’s well packed and chill in the fridge for approximately 2 hours
- Heat the coconut milk in a saucepan with the vanilla pod, once the vanilla pod is warmed, scrape out the vanilla seeds and mix into the coconut milk. Leave the mixture to cool
- Break up the Tofu into pieces and blitz in a food processor until it becomes a smooth and creamy
- Mix the White Truffle maple syrup and the vanilla extract into the Tofu
- Slowly add coconut milk, corn flour, lemon juice and lemon zest. Mix until its smooth and once the base is fully chilled, pour the mixture onto the base.
- Bake at 180c for 30 minutes
- Once cooled, remove from the tin and decorate using lemon zest, edible flowers and a drizzle of maple syrup.