These decadent Anglo-Italian truffle paste toasties made with TRUBEL Black Truffle Paste will make a great impression at your Sunday roast, brunch, but they’re also simple enough to serve on a regular morning or as a side. This paste can also be used as a spread on a piece of meat, fish or chicken.
Makes 2 toasties
Prep time: 2mins
Notes / tips
- Parmesan cheese can be replaced with Pecorino, Comte or Cornish Kern cheese
- Use good sourdough bread – it does make a difference
- 1 jar TRUBEL Black Truffle Paste
- 2 slices of good sourdough bread, toasted
- 15g grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Toast the sourdough bread.
- Spread the truffle paste on the sourdough bread, sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Remember this: Parmesan cheese and TRUBEL Black Truffle Paste is a pairing made in heaven!